andrew phillips

Well Known Member
I expect the wings and fuselage in Jan/Feb. Emp is almost finished. It sounds like most of the work on these components will be already done for me. How long does whatever is left take and should I get the finish kit on order if I don't want to run out of work?

thanks, Andrew

If you are having Partain's ship your QB wings and fuselage, and you have room to store the canopy and cowl, try to get the finish kit included in the shipment. Tony recommended that to me, but the lead time was long enough that it couldn?t be included when the wings and fuselage were ready. Having Partain ship everything will save you money and aggravation. You will need a few things in the finish kit fairly quickly.

I agree with getting the finishing kit ASAP. I picked up the whole thing at Van's and I was really glad I had all that stuff so I could install many things before closing up the fuselage. Otherwise there would have been delays or just harder to do. It was nice to have no brainer things to do on those days where you were either stuck on a procedure, or were waiting for some part.

Roberta

finish kit

I ordered the finish kit with my QB wings and fuse (which I will pickup myself) because some of the parts for the gear (wheels and tires and brakes) are in the fininsh kit. Happy building! :)