I bought this plane a year and a half ago, with the notion that I would clean up the instrument panel and re wire the airplane. Well I have pulled all the automotive / house wire out and run all aviation wire. The Mags were some sort of cobbled up pre electronic mags using Mallory electronics from an automobile. This is a great blank canvas for someone that wants to go steam gauges or electronic glass panel. I have the dimensions and will cut a panel to what the buyer wants. This is a tilt up canopy aircraft. The hard work has been done and there is no reason you cant be flying in a few months. This plane has flown an hour. My situation has changed and now I need to sell the plane. It’s based in Tucson, AZ at KRYN. The engine is a O-360 with fuel injection. 436 hrs TT. Also has an Hartzell C/S prop. The paper template was an G5 G3X and engine monitoring that I was going to buy. Ended up not getting any of that. Asking $75,000.00 which is a fair price. It does come with the wheel pants and fairings. Once you install the panel you will have a plane worth $130-140. This is a pre laser cut plane. The A/W certificate was issued in 2017.

New Mags
New lightweight starter
New Lightweight alternator
New Mag harness
New tires & Tubes (3)
New nose fork that was a vans SB
Sent the Nose gear brace into factory rep for cutting and re threading
New Vetterman exhaust
New Fuel Valve

54one-281-303two
three3fingers@g sounds like male
IMG_1728.jpeg