bret

Well Known Member
I am setting up the aileron bell crank and I do not have the jig to set the small push rod length, does anyone have the length of the jig measurement from the spar to the bolt hole so that i can make one?

Here is a shot of the jig with a t sq. for reference. Wasn't sure which direction you needed.

Hope this helps,

Roberta

wingjig001.jpg

So how critical is this adjustment, I see in the pic that the gig is not flush with the square, is it 2 3/8" or 2 1/4" up from the spar, sorry, just asking, I know you don't want to over center the bell crank in any direction, and end up locked out.

nevermind, found it (2 7/16") on that big white paper thing e with all the pictures and #s on it.

I measured the jig and found the small hole center 23/32" from the edge and 2 3/8"from the other edge.

Roberta

I just started the aileron rigging install (**** W-818's). So you have to build the jig down in the plans?

Guess I need to go back and look. I just opened up the box that has all the control hardware, rudders, etc today. It's been so long that the ink on all the labels has faded away and I can't tell whats what.

Found it! Just one right?

Gotta love this forum, going back right now and looking at other posts for questions I've got.