grjtucson

Well Known Member
I hope I'm not screwing up by posting something that Van's didn't want massively public, but I emailed them to get a copy of the Parts List in Excel and they readily provided it.

It struck me that figuring out what to do with the chunk of AA6-187X2X2 1/2 that was in the box was easiest if you could sort the list by MAKE FROM MATERIAL to see all 6 parts that use it.

I couldn't find the list anywhere else, so pardon me also if this has been done already.

You can get the file at my website, http://www.georgejenson.com/rv7.php, and just right click on the parts list to save it to your disk.

Hope this is useful to someone besides me.

George

Thanks!

That is very handy to have. Now if only my actual parts were as organized and easy to find :rolleyes:

Dennis Glaeser
7A Fuselage

Sounds like a useful tool. Wonder if we can get the lists for all models and get Doug to put them on the front VAF page?

Sweet!!

Being able to sort this info is great! The list in the front of the manual is about in shreads... :D

Thanks!

Cool

That is great! I'm sure I'm going to end up using it quite a bit! Thanks!

Now all we need is a list of the contents of all those darn little brown bags!

Wow well done...
All we need is a list of what they put into the brown bags as well, so we can search those contents easy as well.
Anybody got that available in software format?

Thanks
Rudi

Hi Rudi,
I have done that in Exell - you just cannot work without it. I will e-mail it to you. Jan Hanekom. :)