Rabidsnipe

RV-6, 7, or 9 near OKC, OK

Anyone near Oklahoma City, OK with an RV-7(A) or RV-9(A) that would be willing to give an intro ride to my wife and I? Would gladly pay for gas and...

Thanks.

-Chase

Last edited:
check out the members list on this forum

I am building an RV-9A in Tuttle. It is not flying or I would gladly give you and your wife a ride. Having said that you are always more than welcome to come out and look at the construction process and talk any time you wish.

One can never get tired of talking about airplanes can one?

As for getting a ride, We have an RV-7A on our airfield at Thompson (53OK). I do not want to speak for the owner, but I am sure if you were interested we could arrange to talk with him.

There are several RV guys that fly out of Twin Lakes airport SE of Tinker. Mitch Alexander has a 9A. His brother is building an RV-10 and is listed on this forum as RV10Man. Mitch gave me and my wife a ride two years ago so I am sure he would be happy to oblige.

Drop me a note on here if you would like to get together and talk, or if you would like some help meeting some guys around OKC.

re: give a call

I'm in OKC at Twin Lakes, I've got a 9A Give me a call any time. (405) 364-7207. or (405) 672-1644. Love to give rides.

Mitchell Alexander