rv6rick

Well Known Member
I don't care for the look of the slider roll bar gussets on my RV's and Rockets. I always make up a template for my own custom glareshield cover that will not only cover the top and underside of the glareshield, but will also wrap around and nicely cover the roll bar gussets and forward longeron deck. I always send my template to Abby from Flightline Interiors and she does a wonderful job of making the padded glareshield cover from my template. I have one in my Rocket and just installed one in my lastest RV7 project.

http://www.flightlineinteriors.com/

Here's a couple of pics. The 'pouch' on the sides is for a cell phone, Ipod, pencil, or whatever. They're just velcroed on so you can take them off if you like. There is also an edging that you can put along the edge of the glareshield, it's not installed in the pics. There are NO screws and it only takes a few minutes to install the glareshield and IMO, it really adds to the interior....and covers up those ugly roll bar gussets :rolleyes:.

1009200.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1009205.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If anyone would like a CUSTOM glareshield cover for their RV7/9 slider like the one I just did then give Abby a call and I'm sure she'll whip one up for you. Nothin' in it for me, just trying to give back a little something for all the help I've received from fellow RV'ers.....and Abby from Flightline :).

Last edited: