Real nice!

It all looks first class, but I had to take your virtual photo tour from the other side of the world! Thanks for sharing and safely enjoy for many years to come:)

main spar for rv 7

guys
I'm starting the wing for rv 7 , but i found the spar that I have is 7-3118 instead of w-706 , does anybody know what 7-3118 spar for ? , did i have the wrong spar in my box , I start to notice that my left nose ribs hole does not match on the 4th and 5th from the tip . any one can help ? thanks

guys
I'm starting the wing for rv 7 , but i found the spar that I have is 7-3118 instead of w-706 , does anybody know what 7-3118 spar for ? , did i have the wrong spar in my box , I start to notice that my left nose ribs hole does not match on the 4th and 5th from the tip . any one can help ? thanks

That's a number that doesn't appear on the list (at least when I check). Is that coming off the spar itself? Or is that the packing list indicated number? And is this the main spar or the rear spar?

That's a number that doesn't appear on the list (at least when I check). Is that coming off the spar itself? Or is that the packing list indicated number? And is this the main spar or the rear spar?

I try to look for W-706-L because I want to make left wing first , I started to attached all the ribs just to check , but as I try to cleco the nose ribs I found out that there are two nose ribs did not match the hole , and I found out that the plastic wraped the spar has numbering 7-3118-L , and I started to wonder if vans has send me the wrong spar ? , when you got your spar did it get the W706-L sticker on it ? please assist me

guys

7-3118 is your spar serial number. You will find it on both spars and the center section. If it looks like a spar, it's the right part. Just make sure you figure out which is left and which is right (should be L and R suffix on the serial numbers).

I try to look for W-706-L because I want to make left wing first , I started to attached all the ribs just to check , but as I try to cleco the nose ribs I found out that there are two nose ribs did not match the hole , and I found out that the plastic wraped the spar has numbering 7-3118-L , and I started to wonder if vans has send me the wrong spar ? , when you got your spar did it get the W706-L sticker on it ? please assist me

I'm at this point myself. The instructions note that there are a couple of nose ribs where the holes in the flange don't all match the holes in the spar, and you have to match drill a new hole in the rib flange using the hole in the spar as a template. You'll also run into this on a couple of inboard main ribs where they attach to the rear spar.