aussieflyer1

Well Known Member
If I new how to post pics I would, but i just wanted to let the RV community know N4652P took flight today 12/22/12. It is so true about the RV grin even at 7pm tonight having a beer, I'm still smiling. The bird flew straight and level hands free and have 2.5hrs on her first day as I couldn't put her down on the ground.
Thanks VAF for all the help, as it took me 14 months after buying the unfinished kit from Syracuse N.Y ...... No issues other than my GPS com wasn't receiving or transmitting, will work out the problem some other day.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Aussie in Fort Lauderdale....
Congratulations, if you are anything like me the grin continues, 2 1/2 years so far. Have fun.

Congrats. It's gonna be many years before I can "grin". It's nice to watch others for now. Nice job. I can't wait.

Congrat and well done! Not too many people have accomplished what you have :):)!

Fly SAFE and be careful!

If I new how to post pics I would, but i just wanted to let the RV community know N4652P took flight today 12/22/12. It is so true about the RV grin even at 7pm tonight having a beer, I'm still smiling. The bird flew straight and level hands free and have 2.5hrs on her first day as I couldn't put her down on the ground.
Thanks VAF for all the help, as it took me 14 months after buying the unfinished kit from Syracuse N.Y ...... No issues other than my GPS com wasn't receiving or transmitting, will work out the problem some other day.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Alan, IMO, the -6/-6A series are the very best flying of all the two seat RV's. I put 5 years and 500 hundred wonderful hours on mine and I have flown all the two seaters more than once.

Congratulations,

Thanks Guys for the support. I have to thank the previous and original owner of the kit as he did such a great job in regard to the work he did before I purchased it from him. I wanted to make sure it was completed as he was not happy having to part with it, and your right....the 6 is a great flying A/C.
Merry Christmas.

6A owner

As a fellow 6A owner, I can say I love to fly this plane. I have 16k + hours in small to transport category size aircraft and I repeat, I love flying this plane!

Congratulations! Welcome to a great fraternity of flyers!

Richard

Posting pics for Aussieflyer1

Alan Wooldridge-1.JPG

Alan Wooldridge-3.JPG

Alan Wooldridge-4.JPG

Alan Wooldridge-2.JPG

Email:

Alan no problem Glad I could help, Nice bird!

Have a happy holiday also, just posted you may want to follow up since I did not label or put descriptions for each photo.

Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:25 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Alan RV6A ready for first flight

Hello David
Thanks for your offer Here is some pics if you would like to post them.
Kind Regards
Happy Holidays
--
Alan Wooldridge

Last edited: