JimWoo50

Well Known Member
What a confidence building experience. I highly recommend Jan for anybody looking to get RV dual. Near Okeechobee FL.

He has a excellent curriculum, a nice airplane and a ton of experience giving RV dual.

Triple it!!

Very reasonable pricing too! I can't imagine not getting transition training in an RV. While they are fairly easy to fly....they are NOT the typical trainer you learned in. Training with Jan was a very pleasant and learning experience.

Ditto from me

I found Jan's training to be excellent and quiet reasonable, i also had a lot of fun. Thank you Jan.

cyril

I plan on going to Jan as i just purchased an RV6A kit which should take me about 4 months to complete. The firat owner did a nice job upto the point of my purchase.
Aussieflyer Ft Lauderdale

I took training with both Mike Seager and Jan Bussell. Both have a wealth of knowledge on flying RV's and are excellent instructors . I flew with Mike three or four times, an hour at a time, spred over 4 years and flew with Jan on 2 occasions a couple of hours at a time right before my 1st flight. I got the basics down pretty good from Mike but (being an old nose wheel spam can jockey) never felt totally comfortable flying the RV-6 (7), probably because of the hour at a time thing.

By my second session with Jan I finally got comfortable with my ability to fly the RV-6A, inthat I actually felt like I was flying the airplane instead of just hanging on for the ride!

Jan is a class act and I highly recommend him to anyone especially those on this side of the big river!