tip tanks

Jon Johanssen was making them here in Oz, but I believe he doesn't anymore. I don't know if anyone else has taken it up. There is another auxiliary type of tank, like a long tube that fits in the outboard rib lightening holes. These are made in the US.

good luck.

Amen!

My buddies "Cheese" and "Hollywood" at Safe Air One installed a set in my RV4 2 years ago, best 8.8 lbs I ever added! I also have a set in my Rocket (54 gal total) which in the high teens on O2 make it truly a long range(850NM) airplane. Absolutely outstanding!

Smokey
HR2

ER tanks flight limitations?

When full, do the ER tanks impose any handling changes in roll rate or limitations on flight (no spin)?

L R tanks

My buddies "Cheese" and "Hollywood" at Safe Air One installed a set in my RV4 2 years ago, best 8.8 lbs I ever added! I also have a set in my Rocket (54 gal total) which in the high teens on O2 make it truly a long range(850NM) airplane. Absolutely outstanding!

Smokey
HR2

Did the Rocket already come with the 54 gallons, or did you have to increase the size yourself?

ER Tanks

I have the ER tanks in my 6A and they are great. The guys that made and installed them for me are the greatest. They won't bother your flying one bit.

Lee Watermann

When full, do the ER tanks impose any handling changes in roll rate or limitations on flight (no spin)?

If you install the HW ER tanks, you will get a placard stating that "No Aerobatics are approved with any amount of fuel in the ER tanks".