gigharborpilot

I'm New Here
If there is anyone in or near Gig Harbor, WA with an RV-4 I need your help. My wife wants to sit in the rear seat to get a feel for the space available. She's 5'7" and sporting 115 lbs. Please ping me if you're in the area or nearby and would be willing to show off your 4.

Thanks,

Larry Lassise
email: [email protected]

No problem

Sorry I am not in Washington but can say your wife won't have any problem in the rear. I am 5' 08" 180 lbs with mens shoulders and have flown a 4 from the rear seat. The view is restricted but not that bad.

Thanks

Sorry I am not in Washington but can say your wife won't have any problem in the rear. I am 5' 08" 180 lbs with mens shoulders and have flown a 4 from the rear seat. The view is restricted but not that bad.

Coventry?? The U.K.?? Thank you for your reply, it looks like the 4 is going to work.

If there is anyone in or near Gig Harbor, WA with an RV-4 I need your help. My wife wants to sit in the rear seat to get a feel for the space available. She's 5'7" and sporting 115 lbs. Please ping me if you're in the area or nearby and would be willing to show off your 4.

Thanks,

Larry Lassise
email: [email protected]

My beautiful Rosie is just a pinch bigger than your wife. She fits very nicely and loves it!