Hueylewis

I'm New Here
Estate sale project. Nearly complete RV-12is with all components, including interior kit. Selling for my Mom.

Sadly my father recently passed away unexpectedly and he was "at the point of taking the fuselage from the garage to the airport to assemble." More pictures upon request , but from my assessment of the parts in his garage and at the airport, the wings are finished and the empennage mostly complete. Wheel pants and canopy are already fit, and prepped for paint(the cowling Im not sure is complete, because I never saw it on the fuselage, but I will check). All pieces, paperwork, manuals, etc are available. 2-bladed sensenich prop. I would keep and fly if I had the capacity, but I already have my hands full with my own -6 and now with my Dad's -4.

My Dad was a thorough, detail-oriented builder (built an RV-4, and 70% of a Harmon Rocket). The -12 appears to be a VFR setup with Autopilot, and with space to make it an IFR panel if desired. Any additional questions or input on selling are welcomed. Fuselage located in Gig Harbor, WA, remainder of kit located at Bremerton Airport(KPWT). If interested, please private message. Any estimates of value welcomed. Thanks, Jeff

IMG_4837.jpeg
IMG_4839.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpeg
IMG_4842.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited: