I'm an RV-12 builder and have completed the left wing spar assembly and have attached the ribs. The next step in the plans is to assemble the right wing before attaching the skins to the left wing. I have limited space in my garage and don't have extra workbench space to work on the right wing. For those of you who were in a similar situation before, did you finish the left wing (i.e., install stall warning assembly and the skins) so it can safely rest on a wing stand before working on the right wing? I'll appreciate your comments.

Manny Enriquez
Yorktown, VA

No problem...

I'm an RV-12 builder and have completed the left wing spar assembly and have attached the ribs. The next step in the plans is to assemble the right wing before attaching the skins to the left wing. I have limited space in my garage and don't have extra workbench space to work on the right wing. For those of you who were in a similar situation before, did you finish the left wing (i.e., install stall warning assembly and the skins) so it can safely rest on a wing stand before working on the right wing? I'll appreciate your comments.

Manny Enriquez
Yorktown, VA

Hi Manny,
I have the same limited workspace you describe and I built the left wing completely, then the right wing.
Here is a picture of the left wing done and in the wing rack and the right wing getting started on the table.
[url=http://tonytessitore.smugmug.com/RV-12-Project-N577RV/RV-12-Wings/7598314_vimQN#544924660_9HZkA-A-LB][/URL]
Tony

Thanks for all your responses. I'll go ahead attaching the skins to the left wing and then work on the right wing.

Manny Enriquez
Yorktown, VA