ArlingtonRV

Well Known Member
Below is a link to a YouTube of my first video effort.

I am using a Drift HD-170 Stealth at 720p and 30 FPS. I have it mounted via a Pedco Universal Ultra Clamp Universal Window Clamp that is clamped to the back of the canopy frame. I don't like this position too well as there is too much of my fat head in the frame most of the time.

I just, today, received a Drift Suction Mount that I hope to be able to mount to the inside of the canopy allowing the camera to be closer to where a passengers head would be. This should provide a good idea of what it looks like from the passenger seat.

I did the cut down and music overlay using Movie Plus X5 from Serif. It works for me, but I have no experience with anything else so I don't know if this is good, bad, or indifferent.

I hope that future efforts will be even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn9Tove3Ilk

As your basic flatlander, I have to admit they are beautiful pics and eye-opening! Not sure I would have the stomach to make that flight in a turbine twin with a skis and a snow survival pallet. Nice job.

Alt and Music

I was flying at about 6500'.

The music is The Planets, Op. 32: Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity as performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra.

WOW

My opinion - this is the best RV-12 video yet - awesome scenery, great sound and video clarity. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Incredible

That was an awesome video. I am just starting on the rudder and that video made me wish I could just go out be at the point of starting the engine to go flying. Living in Colorado though, I don't think I could take on many of the mountains here with the ease you did. That is a beautiful view.

Carl

Personal Carrier

What a fantastic view in this perfect personal flying mashine. What a great airplane.How smooth it behaves. Vans is a genius. Great...

Flying in the Pacific NW

Beautiful video. The scenery around the Pacific NW is one of the big reasons that I love to fly. Flights up in the snow country are literally within gliding distance of the flatlands. Flights out to the islands are never more than a couple of miles over water. There's so much variety, lots of scenery, plenty of on-airport cafes.

And lots of RVs!:D