Well,
I finally took the plunge and ordered the tail kit for the RV12 :D. Now I just need to figure out how to convince my wife it is just a bigger practice kit :eek:

I have been looking at the RV series since 2002. Originally wanted the RV9A, but wanted something I could keep at home until I move to an airpark. The RV12 then came about and the decision was made.

I have already made both practice kits and several other parts for other work related things. I am located East of Dallas, TX.

Kacey D.
RV12 tail kit ordered :)

Welcome to the community and I am sure you are going to have a lot of fun. It is certainly an educational process. You will not be sorry with your purchase, the time Ken has put in engineering this kit is something to behold. The form and fit is just marvelous. There are a couple of RV12 builders in the Dallas area.

You will not be sorry with your purchase, the time Ken has put in engineering this kit is something to behold.

Last I heard there was 10 people working in the engineering/prototype dept. at Van's....(and I don't think Ken would mind me mentioning that ;))

Sorry, my future posts will include kudos for the ENTIRE engineering department. I continue to marvel.....

I am a detail manager for a large structural steel company. I can appreciate how well the engineering and plans are put together. I also give kudos to those who set the machines up. The part fit is awesome. You can do the best design job, but if the machinery is not set up right our parts are junk.