I am assuming that you mean wheelpants for the RV-12. Well, I have just received the gearleg fairing and wheelpant kit for New Blue. I have already chastised Van's engineering department for taking all of the fun, i.e. frustration, out of the installation. As with all the kits, it's really straight forward and easy.

I'll have the installation with comments back to Van's by next Monday. So they'll probably be available not too far in the future.

Mitch

I am assuming that you mean wheelpants for the RV-12. Well, I have just received the gearleg fairing and wheelpant kit for New Blue. I have already chastised Van's engineering department for taking all of the fun, i.e. frustration, out of the installation. As with all the kits, it's really straight forward and easy.

I'll have the installation with comments back to Van's by next Monday. So they'll probably be available not too far in the future.

Please tell me it doesn't involve any touch-up work...lol. My plane is being painted as we speak.

No touch up work will be required. Anyone having their RV-12 painted anytime soon, go ahead and do it. You can have the pants painted later.

Spats in stock

Obviouly these are in stock.

I ordered them on Monday. They were delivered to my house in rural Scotland today, Wednesday. That's impressive.

Cheers...Keith

$230

I'm hoping this includes the VAT at 17.5% which would make the freight around $100 - but it might not...

Cheers...Keith