Me three

The wife was checking and saw it maybe within 15 minutes of it appearing. THANKS ! Lots of bucks, but hope all issues get solved so we can actually get them in the air.

John Bender
Engine kit ordered

I'm in! Looks like just under $60 minus freight. Sounds good to me. That's like half of what many of the SLSA's sell for. Plus it will fly better. Way cool.
(Now if I could just find that magic piece of fuel tank plastic)

Anyone got any ideas about crate sizes and weight? Got this feeling it will be a bit large to be carry on baggage back to Australia!

Anyone got any ideas about crate sizes and weight? Got this feeling it will be a bit large to be carry on baggage back to Australia!

you might look at the recent rvavitor on line...ken had some pics of the engines on pallets.

Hey does anybody know if Vans is going to send the paper work for registration right away so we can speed up the registration time. I forgot to ask that when I was on the phone with them. They say the are going to ship next week. If the paper work was sent out right away we could speed things up a week. I guess if they send it with the firewall forward that would be ok too.

Brad Stiefvater
Salem SD 57058

Engine Sales

Just ordered my engine this afternoon. They said the first 25 engines are all sold. Next engines will be shipped in mid to late September!