DonFromTX

Well Known Member
I will be driving from down here around Brownsville TX up thru Houston, Tulsa, Joplin, Brookfield MO, then coming back thru Kansas City, Emporia, Wichita, Oklahoma City, Ft Worth, Waco, Giddings TX (to see that custom painter), Victoria and back home. If I am passing near anyone building or flying a 12 who would like to swap a few lies, let me know at my email address, [email protected]

I'm in OKC. Although I'm not building an RV12............yet.:) I do have an RV9A in my hangar at my house, (2OK2). Stop in if you like, I could probably put you up for the night if need be. My number is (405) 417-6077.

Marshall Alexander

Well thank you! We have a friend just East of OKC we plan to spend the night at on the way back home, will see how it works out.

If you decide to detour to Branson, MO, I am about a half hour away from there. Working on the finish kit, have the engine. Painting in pieces and did some posts about that. Bill H.

OK, will plan on that. Our friends son lives on that airport as I recall. I am on a fairly tight schedule, look for me on the 9th or 10th of May.

Well, come on out.....down, up, or whatever.:D I am on the East side of OKC at that.

Marshall

Who is your friend's son? If you've got the time, I'll try to get a hold of John Masterman. He has completed his RV12 in OKC.

Marshall

Last edited:
I mis spoke, it is my friends daughter, her name is Connie, last name escapes me now.. I think they have their plane leased out someplace now, but still live there. I spoke with her yesterday, she knows you.
Hey, I will MAKE time for another RV 12!

Last edited: