ncol

I'm New Here
Do you think that Vans is waiting to release the new avionics package for the RV12 until after Garmins' new avionics announcement on Wednesday?

Good question, but I would think not.

It seems like they already have considerable time into getting the Dynon Skyview working in the RV-12 that they will still go that route.

It'll be interesting what Mitch and other Van's reps have to say once there. I'm thinking Skyview and VPX. Mitch was expecting to have the Skyview in his -12, so.....and seems like this has been pretty quite recently.

I would suspect that a Garmin solution would not fit into their "cost effective" solution.

Not sure how VPX fits into low cost...but would love to see it.

They will still have some Garmin components the question is which ones, and for that reason, I can see them waiting until after the Garmin announcement.

With the new Skyview 3.0 being announced, will the RV-12 come with the SkyView SV-MAP-270 GPS Navigation Software or will we have to pay extra for it?

With the new Skyview 3.0 being announced, will the RV-12 come with the SkyView SV-MAP-270 GPS Navigation Software or will we have to pay extra for it?

I was told that was what the hold up was, waiting for the nav. software so they wouldn't have to use another gps. So I am sure that option will be included.