Peterk

Well Known Member
Couple of years back, Stu agreed to let me bring my 12 to the formation clinic in Brownwood if I could find at least two or three others because of the speed difference. At the time, I could not...there were very few even flying. Now...four of us are able to meet for lunch on one day's notice (thanks John) as evidenced by the notice on today's site. Threetracker mentions that there are many in his area as well.

So now that I have a commitment from enough to complete a formation, I am curious when and when the next clinic will be near north Texas?

Just think...someday, 400 RV12's in a group formation over OSH...lol

Couple of years back, Stu agreed to let me bring my 12 to the formation clinic in Brownwood if I could find at least two or three others because of the speed difference. At the time, I could not...there were very few even flying. Now...four of us are able to meet for lunch on one day's notice (thanks John) as evidenced by the notice on today's site. Threetracker mentions that there are many in his area as well.

So now that I have a commitment from enough to complete a formation, I am curious when and when the next clinic will be near north Texas?

Just think...someday, 400 RV12's in a group formation over OSH...lol

TWO's In.......