rejnovca

RV-12 N647RM, serial number 120230 completed her first flight on the morning of 10/12/2010. Construction started in May of 2009 and with some time lags while awaiting materials the project went very quickly. This is my second RV project and the materials and detailed instructions made it a real pleasure to build. First flight was great as there was no indication of heavy wing, ball was centered at cruise and all engine parameters were normal. All elements of the First Flight Test Card #1 were completed. Now on to Flight test #2

Ron Jagels
Novato, CA

Congradulations Ron on your first flight, and particularly on the fact you need no trim on rudder. That doesn't happen very often with RV's and they are about the best you can fly.
Dick Seiders 120093

Congratulations Ron

Making it extra special is that it looks like you have been credited as being the 7000th RV to fly. Check it out here

WOW 7 THOUSAND RVs FLying!!! Thats a lot of RVs flying around.....DAM!!!!! Shows you how great the design is with an even better community around it!!! I'm amazed.

I was HOPING that an RV-12 would be number 7000!!! VERY WELL DONE!!! There has to be a surprise for you from Van's!!!