Tony Partain

Well Known Member
With the RV12 finish kit getting ready to ship we are offering a 10% discount over the major freight companies.

Since they are not shipping yet, the final weight has not been determined. So we can't give a quote until the first one is crated and weighed. From what I can determine the weight will be less that the RV7,8,9 finish kits.

March is looking pretty bleak at this point so we need your business.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] so I can get you on the list and a quote back to you as soon as the info becomes available.

Last edited:
Hi Tony- I live in the Denver area. Assuming the 12 finish kit was about the same size and weight as the 7,8 and 9 finish kits, can you give me a ballpark idea of what you would charge? I have reason to beleive it may weigh a little less, but we'll see. Thanks Steve Wyman

Steve

Since they are not shipping yet, the final weight has not been determined. So we can't give a quote until the first one is crated and weighed.

I should have some info for you next week.

Finish kit weight

Vans expects to have a weight for me mid week. I'll update then.

Thanks to all that replied and I'll have a quote for you ASAP.

Finish kit shipping

My building partner emailed you earlier about shipping the kit, and we put in our order on Monday for the Finishing Kit. What is the process for you delivering the kit; how will Vans know that we want you to do the shipping?
thanks
Meade an George

What is the process for you delivering the kit; how will Vans know that we want you to do the shipping?

I have returned an email to all that have responded. Please let Barb or Anne at Van know that you want to ship with us. Sit back and relax from there we'll handle the rest.

One side note is the the finish kit is a higher class rating and it will cost more that the fuse or wing kits. It has to do with the value and the volume of the crate. If you need to verify this Vans can do that. Also we are shipping direct to your shop. Not to a terminal.

Last edited:
Another Interested Party

Hey Tony!!

I just now have my fuselage and tail kits on the way via ABF. Didn't know you were interested in delivering kits, other than quick builds.

I, also, will need a finish kit, probably later this summer. Consider me if you plan a trip to Kentucky and need a little more freight. I am located on Kentucky lake, about 40 miles SW of Paducah. Also, consider the fact that I have a spare bath and bedrooms to accomodate you, should you choose to stay over.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey Tony!!

I just now have my fuselage and tail kits on the way via ABF. Didn't know you were interested in delivering kits, other than quick builds.

I, also, will need a finish kit, probably later this summer. Consider me if you plan a trip to Kentucky and need a little more freight. I am located on Kentucky lake, about 40 miles SW of Paducah. Also, consider the fact that I have a spare bath and bedrooms to accomodate you, should you choose to stay over.

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks for the offer but I don't drive. We have several guys who take care of that for us. Let me know when you order the finish kit so we can get you on the list.