yankee-flyer

Well Known Member
I know I've seen a good side photo or drawing of the RV-12 emblem or badge but can't find it now. I'd like to have a couple of caps made with the logo. Anybody point me to it (drawing preferred)? Thanks!!

Wayne 120241 N143WN

Wayne,

I just emailed you a photo I took of the emblem on the red airplane. Would have put it here but I can never figure out how to do it. Wish it was easier.

John

I know I've seen a good side photo or drawing of the RV-12 emblem or badge but can't find it now. I'd like to have a couple of caps made with the logo. Anybody point me to it (drawing preferred)? Thanks!!

Wayne 120241 N143WN

When you have the artwork, post it. I really would be interested in a cap. So let me (us) know before you place an order.

Wayne 120241 N143WN

When you have the artwork, post it. I really would be interested in a cap. So let me (us) know before you place an order.

It's not really any of my business what you guys do personally with this, but I think this logo was being marketed as a trade marked brand and I believe is in the process of being registered as such.
Probably not a problem in an instance of personal use, but might be if someone started using it to make products for other people.
Something to look into maybe...

It's not really any of my business what you guys do personally with this, but I think this logo was being marketed as a trade marked brand and I believe is in the process of being registered as such.
Probably not a problem in an instance of personal use, but might be if someone started using it to make products for other people.
Something to look into maybe...

My question is: will the large tail decal (RV12) become avail like the "Van's Aircraft Inc" logo that you can buy now off the Web Store? I'd like to put one on my plane when I paint it.

My question is: will the large tail decal (RV12) become avail like the "Van's Aircraft Inc" logo that you can buy now off the Web Store? I'd like to put one on my plane when I paint it.

I think they are available now. But it doesn't look like it has been added to the catalog. Call Van's next week and ask about it.

Emblem Idea

To the point: Why not a rather large dollar sign with wings? Seems appropriate. LOL