togaflyer

Well Known Member
We are flying into Osh Thursday morning. Camping at HBC Thursday to Sunday. Anything going on with the -10s for its 20th anniversary?

Sent out by Charlie Becker:
Dear RV-10 pilot,

Thanks for pre-registering your RV-10 for AirVenture 2023.
Once you arrive, please register at Homebuilders HQ to get your show plane mug and I Flew My Homebuilt patch!

As a thank you for preregistering, Van’s Aircraft plans to have a cool RV-10 anniversary hat for you. They’ll be selling the limited edition hats during AirVenture, but for RV-10 pre-registrant pilots who fly in, they’re free! I’ve shared the list of pre-registrants with Van’s Aircraft so just stop their booth and let them know “I’m on the pre-registration list.” You might want to print out a copy of this email to show them, too.

Here are some RV-10 specific things going on:

Monday, July 24 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM CDT
RV-10 20th Anniversary
Forum Stage 7: ForeFlight

Thursday, July 27 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM CDT
Homebuilts In Review
Van's RV-10
Homebuilts In Review bleachers across from HB HQ

Here are a few non RV-10 specific homebuilt things going on:

Wednesday July 26th
Homebuilders Donut Day: From 7:30-8:30 am at Homebuilders Headquarters. All homebuilders are welcome to stop in for a donut.

Homebuilt Campground Corn Roast: From 5:00-7:00 pm at the West end of the Homebuilt Campground in the Dick VanGrunsven Homebuilt Camping Pavilion. All homebuilders are welcome. A big thanks to our sponsor: MATCO Aircraft Landing Systems, A wholly owned subsidiary of NMG Aerospace.

Thursday, July 27th
Homebuilders Dinner: Social at 5:15pm, Dinner at 6 pm at the EAA Nature Center. Shuttle service to the Nature Center from Homebuilders Headquarters will be available at 5 pm. Dinner speaker is Phil Lockwood discussing the AirCam. This is a casual event. The dinner will be a Taco Bar catered by Parker John’s Restaurant. Tickets cost $22 and must be purchased in advance at Homebuilders Headquarters. NOTE: Capacity is limited so don’t wait!

Thanks for bringing your RV-10!
Tailwinds,