ddddsp

Well Known Member
It has been a while since I have seen or heard of an update on this towbar/rudder lock combo. Anyone heard about NEW items that will be at SnF? I thought a few companies were developing a few specific to the RV10. Any updates or pics of ones you have made would be appreciated!

TIM OLSON: Maybe you wanna do a GROUP BUY on this? :) J/K

Dean 40449

Towbar Group Buy

I would never try and speak for Tim Olson as I hold him in super high esteam. However after the amount of work he put in on the last group buy, saving everone who participated at least half off wheel spacers somebody else needs to step up and do the work.

I made my tow bar for $25.00.There are some great rudder lock Ideas in Vans Airforce site do a quick post. I made mine from 1/4" steel rod with shrink tubing. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Jim

Ok Dean, I'll bite. It's been a while since I checked into how the project was coming for the tow-bar/gust lock combo, and I was just thinking of it the other day. I'll give them a holler and see if there's any new news, and if they have something ready and it works great, I'll see what I can coordinate. You're right that there's definitely a call for it.
Tim

I thought I was going to the airport yesterday but I will be going tomorrow.
I'll post the pictures tomorrow, of what I made for tow bar and rudder lock.

Jim

Last edited: