Vlad

Well Known Member
This beautiful RV belongs to a gentleman in Ukraine and based by a famous Black Sea resort in a new airpark development. Airframe professionally built and painted by a company in Moscow. Powerplant was delivered and cleared independently. Now the machine is in her final assembly stage and hopefully will fly soon. I contacted the owner and I hope he will send me more pictures.

ShevchukRV10.jpg

UkrainianRV10.jpg

Nice!

Nice artwork on the sides! And that silver paint makes it look almost polished. Please pass along congratulations to the owner and the build team.

Cetus is a pro-builder....

...that was featured on here a while back....great guys who really deliver a fine product. South Africa is another country that allows builders-for-hire. I really like that concept and often wish it were that way here.

Another can-o-worms??

Regards,

Reposting from a friendly website. Looks like it is flying good.

RV-10_2.jpg

This picture probably deserves a post in the "Interesting Runway..." thread but let's wait for the owner's statement :)

RV-10_1.jpg

Happy owner self-portrait

Sergey Shevchuk, the owner of the only 10th, is modifying his panel. The navigator's display will be removed from "the movie theater". There will be something more useful for super long flights he plans to do soon. The registration number is UA-SOLO. Stay tuned.

kinozal.jpg