Kalgoorlie Air BP

I'm New Here
Hi all,

My friend and I will be building a rv10 starting in November and I'm traveling from Australia to Oshkosh to research the build.

I'm looking from someone with an rv10 that would be kind enough to take my girlfriend and I for a flight on the 26th or 27th.

I understand that people are busy and at that time there will be a lot of air traffic to contend with but you would be doing me a huge favour and I'm happy to pay you for your time and fuel etc..

thanks
Mac

Hi all,

My friend and I will be building a rv10 starting in November and I'm traveling from Australia to Oshkosh to research the build.

I'm looking from someone with an rv10 that would be kind enough to take my girlfriend and I for a flight on the 26th or 27th.

I understand that people are busy and at that time there will be a lot of air traffic to contend with but you would be doing me a huge favour and I'm happy to pay you for your time and fuel etc..

thanks
Mac

I will be arriving on Saturday and staying at HBC.

There is also a large group of of RV-10 builders that camp together in Camp Scholler every year. There is usually a dinner during the week. It's not uncommon for several folks giving rides to new builders during the week. Announcements are using posted to the RV-10 Matronics list a little closer to OSH.

Why not drop into Brisbane on the way....we can do more than just an OSH sortie ;)

PM me if you want to get in touch about RV10's.

RV-10 dinner?

Is there an RV-10 dinner planned in Scholler? We plan to be there camping in HBC and might give rides to new builders.