I have been looking into the prospect of building an RV, however I have never even seen one in person, I am interested in the RV-10. I live in Tulsa OK, and am currently working in the Minneapolis Minnesota area, If there is anyone in either of these areas that wouldn't mind showing off their RV-10 I would love to check one out..

Feel free to email me: [email protected]
Thanks Paul

Welcome!!!!!!

Paul, too bad you are not in our area, I could show you both a finished 10, and a project.

I am sure someone fairly close will be replying soon.

Welcome to VAF, you have come to the best possible place to get info.

Glad to have you aboard.

I have been looking into the prospect of building an RV, however I have never even seen one in person, I am interested in the RV-10. I live in Tulsa OK, and am currently working in the Minneapolis Minnesota area, If there is anyone in either of these areas that wouldn't mind showing off their RV-10 I would love to check one out..

Feel free to email me: [email protected]
Thanks Paul
There are several flying in the Tulsa area and several under construction in and around Oklahoma City. In the MN area, hook up with Stein (steinair.com) because they will know of just about everything going on in that area. They might be able to hook you up with Tim.

Paul,
Mary and I are a little over two years into the project and would be happy to show it to you.
Give me a call and we will figure out a time that will work.

612-202-6309