Pdp7427

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I just called Vans to ask about expected lead times on Backorders after receiving my finish kit last week. I was really glad to receive everything, except for the front seat foam.

They told me in would drop ship from Flight Line Interiors in May 2025. I'm looking to send all of my interior foam off to Lemke a lot sooner than that... Is there anyone willing to swap with me who isn't needing their foam until May? I'll be happy to have Vans/FLI drop ship my order, at my expense, directly to anyone who may be willing to help. I have the new style Vans-made front seats which did ship with the finish kit thankfully.

I'm in the south Atlanta area but I'm happy to pay all shipping too if anyone's interested. Send me a private message and we can chat on the phone.

In other (better) news, they're sticking with their most recent estimate on engine delivery. They reconfirmed second to third week of December, so I'm happy with that!

Patrick D.

I just called Vans to ask about expected lead times on Backorders after receiving my finish kit last week. I was really glad to receive everything, except for the front seat foam.

They told me in would drop ship from Flight Line Interiors in May 2025. I'm looking to send all of my interior foam off to Lemke a lot sooner than that... Is there anyone willing to swap with me who isn't needing their foam until May? I'll be happy to have Vans/FLI drop ship my order, at my expense, directly to anyone who may be willing to help. I have the new style Vans-made front seats which did ship with the finish kit thankfully.

I'm in the south Atlanta area but I'm happy to pay all shipping too if anyone's interested. Send me a private message and we can chat on the phone.

In other (better) news, they're sticking with their most recent estimate on engine delivery. They reconfirmed second to third week of December, so I'm happy with that!

Patrick D.
Sent you a PM with a recommendation