rv63129

I'm New Here
I heard a rumor that Partain is going to start shipping standard build kits.......................

Dan

Yep.

Que'd up to be tomorrow's top story on the site, actually.

But since you asked.....

Partain Transport is starting a pilot program for shipping standard build kits. We will be accepting orders for fuselages, wings and finish kits for all models. New England and Southwest kits will be accepted on a case by case basis only. This will be due to the limited amount of trucks running in these areas. Discount will be offered for multiple orders. One caveat is that our deliveries may be a little slower due to need for grouping of kits. But on the flip side your kit WILL NOT BE delivered to you upside down. When we put your kit on the truck it is not moved until it gets to you and it will be delivered by drivers that know how to handle aircraft and aircraft parts. You must call Barbara or Anne at Vans to confirm using Partain Transport. Failure to do so will result in your kit being shipped by motor freight.
Tony Partain
Partain Transport Company

It's true!

There are moles among us, leaks and espionage. CTTL is running rampant! Google Clandestine Tagging, Tracking, and Locating (CTTL) and you can see how they are getting all of those bad guy?s!

Yay!

This is great news - just in time for me to order the mega big Finishing kit! I hope this will save some $hipping cost$ to move that big box to Iowa.

Darn no more fork lift prongs through the side of my boxes

We don't even own a fork lift! If you really need a hole or two in your crate I could provide my guys with a sawzall and make you feel nostalgic.

I hope this will save some $hipping cost$ to move that big box to Iowa

Finish kits are still 10% off. So give me a call.

Helping your Economy

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are still giving out deals! %10 off of finish kits and Qickbuilds. Rv10 Quick builds can save up to %20.

We are also shipping Standard build kits.