rjaflys

Can someone give me the contact info for the manufacturer or supplier of the plastic, glue on, rudder trim tabs. Thanks, Bob.

you might try a tweak to a gear leg fairing...

i found that as little as 1/64" of an inch difference in the position of a gear leg fairing would impact trim about a ball width... pretty amazing. you might give a try to making a very minor change in the rotational position of a gear leg before committing to attaching a wedge to the rudder.

i found that as little as 1/64" of an inch difference in the position of a gear leg fairing would impact trim about a ball width... pretty amazing. you might give a try to making a very minor change in the rotational position of a gear leg before committing to attaching a wedge to the rudder.

My 6A has a vertical stab that is installed straight, instead of with an offset like most newer models. It's a fact of life, that 6's such as mine will need a wedge or tab. I originally cut a small wedge out of wood, and duct taped it on. This worked great for a few months. Later I rivited on a fixed rudder tab.

L.Adamson --- RV6A