Jamie

Well Known Member
Hi All:

I hate to post things like this to a public forum, but I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from Ross at ExperimentalAir? I ordered some vents from him a couple of weeks ago and he said it would ship them out but I haven't heard from him and he's not responding to my e-mails. Probably just a simple mix up...like maybe his junk mail filter is dropping my e-mails to his spam folder or something.

I ordered a cad panel layout around the 1st of Dec. I got the e-mail of the layout on the 11th. I shipped the blank panel to him on the 12th via FEDEX.
It took a couple of unanswered e-mails to get a response that he has been out of town. As of Jan 10, He replied that the panel was not cut, but would be by the end of the week, could I order the panel cut from his web site. I did - we'll see...
Sorry that I cannot provide any other info, I might be in the same boat!

Ross

I sent Ross an email a couple of weeks ago about the vents. He responded to the email indicating that he had been out of the country for a few weeks and would be returning soon. He promised to ship me the vent as soon as he returned which should be any time now.