fatboy

Hey fellas,

I've been working with Steve Noyes out of Hanover, MA, supplying him with throttle quadrant parts for his L19 projects. We've done a few so far and he recently sent me one he refurbished. It is a beautiful, substantial piece of WWII machinery and sort of strikes a chord with me, my Radial Rocket and the "fighter" side from within, and I am hoping other builders might feel the same. I took this video and threw it up on YouTube.

If anyone is interested in acquiring one of these, please send me a message. It is very similar in dimension to the new replica we are selling now. The width from the outboard wall to the inboard wall is 2 and 5/16th, with the propeller knob (or whatever you want to use it for), at just under 3.75 inches in width.

I have no idea about pricing, as I am putting together a cost list with the shop now. I would like to offer a few options, as well as an exact, new, replica of what you see in the video, mixture ratchet included.

Any opinions are welcome. I'll offer this as well as our existing quadrant with or without the FatBoy grip/electronics, opting for just the throttle knob vs. grip.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/FatBoyAircraftControlSystems

Thanks for your ideas/opinions --

Andy www.fatboythrottles.com