zigerben

I am looking for info on the rivets needed to complete the RV-8 tail kit. I have a kit that has been moved several times and the some of the rivets have been lost. Is there a place on the web that I can find a listing of the rivets needed for the kit?

Thanks!
Kevin:D

more help

Ok I see the list here on this site, now how do I decipher it? For instance; How many rivets are in bag 402-1? Also need help figuring out what type each rivet on the list is?
Thanks,
Kevin:D

Call Vans

I purchased a -7 tail kit with missing bags - I just did the inventory and ordered what was missing. The bags were pretty cheap.

rivet interpretation

Kevin, I sent you a PM with some info. PM me back with more questions if you wish, or if what I wrote needs further explanation.

Darren

Van's will send you a kit inventory list if you ask. It won't tell you how many rivets you'll need (it will just state a bag of rivets), but it will tell why type of rivets are required. Van's may be of more assistance with the volume of rivets. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

8 emp

Most of the bags on my 8 were in the range of .25 lbs or less - the exception being the 470 3-4 and 3-3.5

I have a full set of plans, finished emp to look at for guidance, and I think I can find the parts list buried in my filing cabniet if you need help.