mikemalone

I have a friend coming to visit and thought I would take the opportunity to rivet things in places which are impossible for me to rivet on my own. I am at the stage where the canoe is upside down and I am hanging the firewall and fitting the centre fuselage stiffeners etc. Any reason why I can't rivet the two lateral rows of rivets that join the Centre Bottom Skin, F-776, to the Aft Bottom Skin, F-778? (excluding the holes that include the Forward Side Skin bent 'ears')

Rivet order

I have a friend coming to visit and thought I would take the opportunity to rivet things in places which are impossible for me to rivet on my own. I am at the stage where the canoe is upside down and I am hanging the firewall and fitting the centre fuselage stiffeners etc. Any reason why I can't rivet the two lateral rows of rivets that join the Centre Bottom Skin, F-776, to the Aft Bottom Skin, F-778? (excluding the holes that include the Forward Side Skin bent 'ears')

Mike
If everything is ready to final rivet, the area you mention could be done. The only issue would be installing the side skins and the ribs and the little doubler plates. My Sweetie helped me set mine so we set them toward the end.

Are you doing auto pilot, I would put the pitch bracket in while it is apart.