glenn72pc

I ordered some parts from rivethead-aero.com. Have not received the parts that were paid for through Pay Pal. Have called 302-437-6087 & e-mailed them at [email protected]. Does anybody know anything about the company or any other way of contacting them?

glenn72pc said:
I ordered some parts from rivethead-aero.com. Have not received the parts that were paid for through Pay Pal. Have called 302-437-6087 & e-mailed them at [email protected]. Does anybody know anything about the company or any other way of contacting them?
Be patient and you'll receive your order. He may not be fast, but he does good work. There are several other threads you can search on VAF to validate my comments.

?????

I've called twice today to ask several questions prior to placing my order, but no response either. Is everyone suggesting that this type of response is OK? I've ordered from RHA before and not had this type of communication issue.
I'm waiting for answers.

Robbie, this is NO WAY to run a company!

I got him on the phone the first time I called and sent in my order.

After a month passed, I started calling. I got no response to the first few calls but he did call back when the order was ready to go.

The product is so nice, I wish his communication skills were better. If so, I could recommend his company wholeheartedly!

:eek: CJ

I had a similar experience... I eventually got what I ordered, and it looks to be very well made, but I had a lot of frustration between when I placed the order and when I got what I paid for. I hope they do improve their customer service, because they seem to make great stuff.

mcb

Door Guide and Pin set

Hi,
I ordered the Door Guide and Pin set online but didn't receive an order confirmation. As I read in the other posts they are not great communicators but at least I'd like to know if the order went through or not.

Anyone ordered online and received an online order confirmation mail?

Michael

www.wellenzohn.net
RV-10 (Cabin top)
Switzerland

Guys Dave is good

Hey Guys
I know this has been hashed over before but Dave is a very busy guy, this does not excuse poor communication. But I promise Dave is good for your parts

Great, but answers prior to ordering?

I need answers to several questions prior to placing an order. I've ordered what I could, but the steering link and control arm offer several options that seem necessary to address before ordering.

CALL ME BACK!

KirkGrovesRV8 said:
Hey Guys
I know this has been hashed over before but Dave is a very busy guy, this does not excuse poor communication. But I promise Dave is good for your parts

Ditto that.. He is not the best communicator but he'll get you your parts.. The parts will come.. He is very busy. P.S. His work is sweet! :) . Well worth the wait.