TGarth

I'm New Here
Has anyone made a list of the correct rivet sizes that are wrong in the instructional sections?

Has anyone made a list of the correct rivet sizes that are wrong in the instructional sections?

I could be wrong, but I believe he is asking if someone has compliled a list of which correct rivet sizes to use, if the plans accidentally call for the wrong size? At least that's how I am reading his question?

But then he mentions the 'instructional sections'- which do go into great detail on rivets. So I am confused.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I believe he is asking if someone has compliled a list of which correct rivet sizes to use, if the plans accidentally call for the wrong size? At least that's how I am reading his question?

But then he mentions the 'instructional sections'- which do go into great detail on rivets. So I am confused.

Sorry for the confusion, but yes, your first response is what I am looking for. I was hoping someone had compiled a list by section page that were not called out correctly. Looks like I may have to be the one!!

I would appreciate any outside input.

Thanks,