Pete

I'm New Here
I ordered this set up last May for the 8 and haven't heard jack from this outfit. Does anyone know what is going on? Is this outfit out of business? I've left 4 messages and several emails....nada. Anyone know what is going on?

Pete Vinton

Squeaky Wheel

Pete:

I've always received everything I ordered, but had to be a PITA. Bug him online, phone everyday and fill up his e-mail box. You should never have to do this, but this "company" has no customer service and no understanding of communication.

NEW'S FLASH

Myself and Jason Krause (Professional model helicopter pilot and designer of the Align TRex helicopters and RV6A owner) are coming out with a newly designed tail steering link. The first batch is being machined now. They will be ready to go when Jason gets back from Taiwan in a couple of weeks on other business. The links are all machined in the Phoenix area.

The steering link has improved strength, improved internal springs for more positive steering and an attractive finish.

The final pricing has not been determined but they will be in the $175 range give or take a few bucks.

Most importantly, THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY SHIPPING!!!!!

Additionally, there will be more products coming!!!

Pete:

I've always received everything I ordered, but had to be a PITA. Bug him online, phone everyday and fill up his e-mail box. You should never have to do this, but this "company" has no customer service and no understanding of communication.

Darwin and Jason,

Stand by for a flood of orders! :D Rivethead's business practices are going to be the best thing you could ask for when opening a competing business.

Best of luck!