eh009us

Big thanks to Mike Bullock for taking me for a rip around the KMQS locale yesterday. I wasn't anticipating such a timely response to my request for a ride, but Mike called in the morning and flew up from MD. We went up @ noon-thirty. This was my second ride in an RV, the first one being an "A" model with a slider and FP prop. Mike's is the -7 tip up version, CS prop. Nice, simple glass panel layout. Great visibility as well, which is what I really wanted to see. Mike did a great job on his -7 as you can tell from his site. Wish I had more time to hang out for lunch, but I had some other obligations with the family which kept me pressed for time. I owe him for sure ! Great guy, great plane. Can't wait to see his final speeds when the intersection fairings are done and the bugs work themselves out. It was a good kick in the butt after being out of the game for a bit ! Thanks Mike for getting the wheels turning again! :D

Ed,

Glad you had fun yesterday! It was great meeting you. Whenever you need more motivational flights let me know!

They're all good Jeff, that's why I need to try them all out ! I do like that on the slider you have something to grab to get in and out of though. The tip up could be a constant reminder that I'm not 25 anymore. :eek:
Need to get to your hangar for those lights soon.... give me a holla ! ;)