cjensen

Well Known Member
I'm having trouble figuring out how the resistive senders get installed in the second bay in my flop tube tank. I see the little drawing that is provided, but is there more info somewhere that I am missing? It gets installed in the rear baffle in the second bay, but where in relation to top/bottom and between the ribs? Anybody have pics or a good reference? Does the float wire get bent 90 degrees?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Rudi

Chad, IIRC Rudi had some good pics he posted here, or maybe on his web site. Maybe he will chime in with a link.

Thanks Brad!! That is a great link, and really opened my eyes! Now I just need to figure out where it actually goes, dimensionally speaking.

And, using that method, what do you use to seal the rather large hole where T-408 went?

T-411

Do you mean the hole for the float sender? I guess you could fab some sort of cover, or you could order a T-411 tank access cover. T-411s come with the capacitvie senders, and are like the T-408 but don't have holes for the sender.

RV7Factory said:
Do you mean the hole for the float sender? I guess you could fab some sort of cover, or you could order a T-411 tank access cover. T-411s come with the capacitvie senders, and are like the T-408 but don't have holes for the sender.
Good call, I'll do that tomorrow.

Good timing Chad!

Chad, great timing! I just pulled the site up to see if anyone had posted anything on this and found your question. Looks like I need to order a T-411 also. I don't mind the $5 but disliek the shipping. Maybe I'll just wait and get it with my fuse order.

Thanks for the link Brad and Rudi thanks for the photos!