Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
:D

I saw the post by Vlad today and then the comments by Mark under the "Show us your inflight self-portrait!"

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=2512&page=39

Marks Comments:

MS19087 Join Date: Nov 2006

It is a self portrait . . .
what you don't see is the camera he has mounted to his inflight re-fueling probe. The probe extends off his right wing-tip. With his speed, how else can he zig-zag across the US in a timely manner if he can't refuel inflight.

After reading Marks comments I did some searching on the web and found these photos
vlad1.jpg

Photo of Vlad in his cross country flying position with his foot up (relaxed and ready for refueling). He still has military connections with Russia and the USA
vlad3.jpg

Tony you may want to add to this, but my guess he doesn't share in the air?

We are on to him

:eek: Notice it took Vlad all of 3 minutes to find this post. He must be wired to be sent all posts that reveal his range secrets:D

Hey Vlad,

Where did you get the probe?? Is it Russian or will it fit NATO? How much? Do they only take Rubles or will they take Dollars?

I gotta get me one of these??

Nice shoes by the way.

Vhut I vant to noh, ees vhat reaktion dah probe teknition had ven Vlad Keyed hees Mic askink forrr fuel. :D:eek:

"Tony you may want to add to this, but my guess he doesn't share in the air?"

I cannot add to these ridiculous statements that intend to defame my cousin's character! (That is, until he defaults on his "Hemingway's" lunch payments!) :D

To OP. David this is your excuse. Keep pounding the keyboard till visibility improves :D

probe1.png

:eek: Notice it took Vlad all of 3 minutes to find this post. He must be wired to be sent all posts that reveal his range secrets:D

Mark at some subway stops I get get a bar of signal. Sometimes it's enough to peek to VAF.

Hey Vlad,

Where did you get the probe?? Is it Russian or will it fit NATO? How much? Do they only take Rubles or will they take Dollars?

I gotta get me one of these??

Nice shoes by the way.

The probe is universal. Fits any skirt. Roubles only.

probe.jpg

Vhut I vant to noh, ees vhat reaktion dah probe teknition had ven Vlad Keyed hees Mic askink forrr fuel. :D:eek:

Scott your high school Russian in need of brush up. Ai no ze boomeRR xi haz RV.