Kilo Charlie

I am posting this for a friend (Dan Courtright) that is finishing his Masters Degree in Aviation Safety. If this is inappropriate please remove. Feel free to pass this link to local FBOs, EAA chapters, Friends ect. I will post his findings at the conclusion of his Capstone project.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RNAVapproachMINS

Survey Introduction

Thank you for your participation in this academic study. This research is being conducted by Dan Courtright to meet the degree requirements for the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Master of Aeronautical Science Program. Dan is a C-130J Instructor Pilot and Flight Safety Officer in the U.S. Air Force as well as an enthusiastic general aviation (GA) pilot.

The survey is ONLY designed to examine general aviation (GA) pilot use of area navigation (RNAV) terminal instrument approach procedures that utilize the global positioning system (GPS) wide area augmentation signal (WAAS) or barometric altimeter inputs to aircraft navigation systems to enable precision equivalent approach minimums for personal flights conducted under 14 CFR Part 91. These minimums are listed as LPV and/or VNAV, respectively, on applicable RNAV approach procedures.

For all responses, consider ONLY personal flights that utilize general aviation aircraft. DO NOT consider military or commercial operations while completing the survey.

Detailed instructions are provided prior to the completion of each section. There is no time limit to complete the questionnaire but it should not take more than 15 minutes of your time.

Your responses to the following survey will remain anonymous. All data will be removed from the host site upon completion of the study. Any questions or concerns can be addressed to the author via electronic mail to [email protected]. I hope you find this survey to be personally valuable as well. Again, thank you for your time!

Still accepting surveys

Thank you for the inputs! Dan is trying to compile all the surveys on 12 Aug so if you would like to participate please try and get to this before the 12th.

Thank you,
KC