Vern

Well Known Member
In spite of low ceilings and thunderstorms in the area,we had a great turn out. Many visitors and a few builders got their first RV rides. Children lined up for their rides including Allie (see separate post). A number of large formation flights launched.Food was good and plentiful! All Van's models were present except for a 9 taildragger and the 12.

More pix at : http://picasaweb.google.com/FaberFamilyPhotos/0501#

(click to enlarge)

my.php
[/URL]

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hate we missed this year!

For anyone that has not made the annual RV Fest hosted by Vern and the Falcon RV Squadron, you have missed a treat. My wife's favorite airplane related event ever. Vern is a great host, the food is awesome and the people you meet are some of the best in the RV community.

Vern, sorry we missed this year, unable to travel for several more weeks. We really wanted to see you guys. Glad the weather held for another successful event.

Hey Vern,

Glad you had a great event. Sure would have enjoyed attending but the weather disagreed... Definitely next year!

Vern,

Would like to have represented the -9 taildragger for you, but...

You're just outside my 40 mile test area. And the weather was lousy anyway. I'm sure there will be another!

Hey Vern:

Sorry I missed it, but it looks like you guys had a great turnout. The weatherman was predicting doom and gloom, but in retrospect the weather wasn't so bad. I guess I should've launched anyway. Hope to join you guys next year.

Jamie

We missed it too.....

.. but I had pre-committed to run in The Race to Ridgeland (S.C.). I wish I had times/speeds but so far can't seem to raise anybody since we left early....before the awards.

Regards,

Thanks again, Vern!

Was a great afternoon for my first ride in an RV6! Keith Ward's bird is nothing short of perfect, and enjoyed getting to see all the models on display.

Thanks for the invitation, Vern!