charliet

Ordered a 4 tail kit yesterday and rounding up tools. Completed a slow build 6A in 1999 with assistance from Bob Skinner. Sold the plane in 2004, Skinner said selling his 6 was the dumbest thing he ever did and not buying my 6A was the second. Planning on Day/VFR as I can fly the King Air in the dark and fly the King Air in the clouds. (EMS pilot based in CPR). Every effort will be exercised to keep it light, clean and straight. Setting the weight goal at under 874 (Scotts plane) with an on hand 0-235 running mogas. Thanks for the site, Doug. BTW, Zilik, why do they call you Seismo?

Ordered a 4 tail kit yesterday and rounding up tools. Completed a slow build 6A in 1999 with assistance from Bob Skinner. Sold the plane in 2004, Skinner said selling his 6 was the dumbest thing he ever did and not buying my 6A was the second. Planning on Day/VFR as I can fly the King Air in the dark and fly the King Air in the clouds. (EMS pilot based in CPR). Every effort will be exercised to keep it light, clean and straight. Setting the weight goal at under 874 (Scotts plane) with an on hand 0-235 running mogas. Thanks for the site, Doug. BTW, Zilik, why do they call you Seismo?

You must be "Gillette (sp?) Charlie"....

Welcome!

Yes I am

Skinner seemed to get me known as Gillette Charlie back in the day when he was invovled with Matronics posting. Now I commute, every other week, from Hulett (W43) to CPR for the flying job. A three hour drive or a one hour flight? Gotta get her built!