FresnoR

Well Known Member
For those of you who are flying into Milwaukee and renting a car to Airventure, here is a little tip I just figured out:

If you try to rent a car directly from the airport (any car rental company), it will cost you over $100 per day. If you rent from one of the rental offices within Milwaukee (but not at the terminal) it will cost you around $16-20 per day, unlimited mileage. The funny thing is this from the same car rental company!

All it takes is a short cab ride from the airport to the that particular store.

Easy savings.

-Rick

Not sure on that...

...it may depend on the rental company. I rented a car from Dollar in the Milwaukee airport terminal for $37.80 per day. For 3 days the total was $150 with all the fees and taxes. It is still probably cheaper to go off airport.

Hey Rick, I cant seem to find anything less than $38/day, and certainly not at the airport...can I ask where you found that great price?

Enterprise Rent a Car

I just checked Enterprise Rent a Car on their website,
check out these offices:

1101 S GREEN BAY RD RACINE, WI
$16.33 weekday, $32.66 weekend

310 W WISCONSIN AVE STE 170A MILWAUKEE, WI 53203
$20.33 Weekday, $40.66 weekend

Remember when searching on the websites, just search the city, not the airport.

If you have an entertainment book, you can get near an adittional 50% weekend rentals too, The 2009's are for sale for only about $10 right now i believe. You dont even need to wait till their delivered, just sign up right after purchase online. (no, im not affialiated with them)

hope that helps