Same question here, I do want to stop by, say hi and meet some folks after the race.

Guys: I'm sure that Greg will agree, it's never too late to have a good time and met old friends at the R3, just don't forget the password. Dan

Guys: I'm sure that Greg will agree, it's never too late to have a good time and met old friends at the R3, just don't forget the password. Dan

Yep, last one in gets to do the dishes too....

See you guys there.

greg

What my knucklehead friends are trying to say, is that RRR is also RNR (Reservations NOT Required).

If they try to stop you at the door, then tell them you are taking my place (since my HS Reunion committee didn't consult with me on my reunion date, I'll be MIA this year).

Oh, yeah...there's no door either! ;)

Seems there's always leftover beer...we can always tell, cause its the only time of the year that there is good beer in Dan's hangar fridge! :p

So c'mon over and drink Dan's beer! :D Sorry I'll miss y'all, but have a great time!

Cheers,
Bob

Some photos

Here are a few shots from Saturdays BBQ.

Our hosts---

P9180006.jpg

Our cooking staff

P9180008.jpg

Some shots of the activities.

P9180004.jpg

P9180009.jpg

P9180010.jpg

P9180011.jpg

P9180012.jpg

P9180013.jpg

P9180014.jpg

Thanks to all who showed up, see you next year:D

By the way, winds canceled the Unlimited Gold------first time in history of the races.

Last edited:
Mike,

Thanks for posting photos - did you get one of the P-38 flyover?

And to everyone - thanks for attending and making this a great success. See you all next year!

Cheers,
Greg, Julia, Dan, Mike, Tracy (and Bob in absentia)

No photos of the P-38s------

I posted all the shots I got, except a couple I deleted for poor quality.

Thanks again for hosting this wonderful event.

I talked to Dan when I arrived just after sunset this evening. He said there were at least 51 RV guests at the BBQ, and everyone had a great time...BOOYA! Nice job! 364 days to RRRv4!

Glad you guys all had fun...and Dan has good beer in his fridge again, so next year we hope even more show RV family comes on out...'cause we aint buying any less "provisions"! ;)

Missed y'all, but happy to hear it was a big success!

Cheers,
Bob

great time

It was great to meet some of the folks that I've come to know on VAF. Definitely one of the hightlights of Reno. Thanks for hosting, see you next year.

Not a bad view from the BBQ either. Winds were favoring 26 so these beauties were literally taxiing within 50ft of Greg's hangar after landing. Are you kidding me??????????????

BBQ01.JPG

BBQ03.JPG

BBQ04.JPG

BBQ05.JPG

BBQ06.JPG

BBQ07.JPG

BBQ08.JPG

BBQ09.JPG

I am bummed out I missed this event. I showed up on Fri and helped move 2 refrigerators.

I got to hang out with Dayton and his wife on Sat. Next year.

Thanks, guys!

What wonderful evening! The only bummer was that Bob didn't make it. Hope to make R*3, v.4 next year.

We had a good time also, although we didn't get the chance to talk to too many people. We left the gtg at about 7 and were home by 1:30, with one stop to change a diaper:)