positions.

Question is how do you remove them? I've removed d sub pins using the
red & white tool from SteinAir, but these pins are larger diameter and I'm
just not sure sure how to remove them. I believe these pins are called
"Molex" pins but I could be wrong.

Any ideas? Thanks....

Walt Shipley

Walt,

If you have some brass tubing the right diameter to just slip over the pin, you can pop em out with it.

Even a very small micro screwdriver can reach down in there beside the pin and release the catch but be careful not to bend or break the catch.

Last edited:
A telescoping antenna from a portable radio has a few sizes of brass tubing nestled inside of each other. Don't you always need something after you have thrown it out? :D
Joe Gores

Just in the nick of time Joe, look what was on my work table waiting to get tossed into the trash! I just knew there was something on them I could use!
qn3dqs.jpg
[/IMG]

A telescoping antenna from a portable radio has a few sizes of brass tubing nestled inside of each other. Don't you always need something after you have thrown it out? :D
Joe Gores

Walt,

If you have some brass tubing the right diameter to just slip over the pin, you can pop em out with it.

Even a very small micro screwdriver can reach down in there beside the pin and release the catch but be careful not to bend or break the catch.

Actually I used a very small jeweler's screwdriver to push the barb down and the connector pin slide right out.

Thanks