g zero

Well Known Member
I received my Bill Of Sale from Vans , and filling out the paper work for the FAA
I have a N number , should I fill that in on the Bill of Sale ?or just on the 8050-1 Aircraft Registration ? Vans sold me a kit not a N numbered aircraft .
Thanks , Tom A

I received my Bill Of Sale from Vans , and filling out the paper work for the FAA
I have a N number , should I fill that in on the Bill of Sale ?or just on the 8050-1 Aircraft Registration ? Vans sold me a kit not a N numbered aircraft .
Thanks , Tom A

You should get the arc raft registration kit from EAA. Makes it dirt simple. Insert tab a into slot b kind of thing.

Bill of sale

I have he EAA packet ,the bill of sale is transfer of title of a serial number , the N number I reserved is not part of the kit being transferred .
What have others done ( with a reserved N number ) ?

Just did mine

Thanks , Tom A

I mailed mine two weeks ago. I had a reserved N Number. I put my number on the below forms (3) that I sent in. Have not received the white copy in the mail yet but I just checked the FAA web site and the plane is registered. :D

8050-2 Bill Of Sale.
8050-88 Affidavit of ownership.
8050-1 Aircraft Registration Application.

I got in contact with Aero Tile , sent them all my paper work .
They received it yesterday , got the registration today !
They emailed me a " Flight Wire " registration , good for 30 days ,
I should see the hard copy in a week to 10 days .
Their fee was $70 , that includes the $5 for the FAA.
Highly Recommend them .

Note: I did not write anything on the bill of sale from Vans in the N-number area .