SHIPCHIEF

Well Known Member
I used the EAA registration package, followed the instructions carefully, and submitted my registration paperwork, with a copy of the reserved N number.
It sailed right thru in less than 2 weeks. :)

Congrats!

I sent mine in about two weeks ago too which means it might be in the mail when I get home today!

7 Apart

Sort'a did a double-take....
I've had N82SE reserved for a few years now. :D

Getting closer....this year I hope. :rolleyes:

N Number Reservations

I have had three different N numbers reserved, over the five years I have been building. Just processed my reservation renewal today. The FAA sent me a letter, so I put a check in the mail and sent it in.......... waiting around for several weeks and the web site didn't show my renewal. I went in today and processed the renewal online, just to be sure I don't loose the number I want.

Anyway, the online process gives you a printed transaction receipt immediately.

Here is the link: FAA N-Num Renewal

Congratulations Scott! Next may be a letter from state treasury with some questions. I heard from them in three weeks after registration :).

hmmm

What kind of questions did the treasury have for you? Taxes? I feel so overtaxed. Guess they gonna tax that feeling too.:)

bird

Peter;
About those 3 reservations....
I reserved 2 times. I got the closest number (to the one I wanted) a few years ago, but I kept going back every now and then to see if I could get a better number. For me that number starts with 8, ends with SE.
8SE was breifly available, but I must have just missed it.
89SE is pretty good. As soon as I finish this RV-8, the wife has an unfinished RV-9 I'm supposed to get done ;)
Vlad;
I feel your pain. I figured that the time for taxes is early, before a lot of accessories are attached to the airframe...
TX7;
It's a good number for being innocuous. N8888, N8988, N89S8, N89SE, N82SE.
N89SB. N88BS What was that again??? :rolleyes: