Check6

Well Known Member
I could not help but post this link as just a reflection of looking back.
All my life I have been a stick shaker and not a "true" builder. Yes I have put a new panel in, rebulit a engine and just nit noy tinkering. That said it has been under a lot "Adult" RV supervision. This link is not unique in that I know serveral High school kids are building RV's. But as I reflect on a couple of these multiple builders in this video (Deene "Tenman" Ogden - any project only takes 10 minutes & Seth "Scrappy" Hathcock - a master machinist and airplane/engine builder/fiberglass master) I think about all the folks out there building and what a cool skill set they potentially have down range. As you get a little older how cool would it be to be able to participate in a program such as these for multiple reasons. It's fun, challenging and perhaps inspiring a young person along the way as well as having something productive to do with your time in your later years. The teacher in this video is a builder himself and my son took a class from him and remarked about how he gets things done. I want to thank him for that and encourage you "true" builders to keep on doing it as you never know how someone down range will appreciate your skill set. For me I feel like I live in a mecca as I was fortunate to meet all these great people. Thanks!!!

http://r.smartbrief.com/resp/iEaMDPiziYpcmqqgfDiyegfCchAX?format=standard

These kids and mentors were working even when they are out of school for Christmas break. Very motivated and motivating too!